Friday, April 8, 2011

Fonts I Wish I Could Use

Here are some awesome fonts I've stumbled across, which unfortunately,  I will never be able to use.  It's kind of a shame though really, some are eye catching.  I typically stick to a Palatino or Times, but just once I would would like to hand in a PR proposal in say.....



Perfect for that last email you send before the zombies get you.


A stylish font that has both beauty and the wrath          of God.


.... You know *hicup* what.... fuck Clapton.

 LTS R8S


Ya I want fries with that

This is what I will use sending out party             invitations


 I found this in the former Ministry of Silly Walks. I would also like to see this font used in wet cement.

That's it for now. One day I'll actually get to use one of these days, but until then, I'll just continue to dream...

1 comment: